Gauntlet is a mobile third-person, action-adventure game with an advanced mobile control system and multiplayer hack-n-slash gameplay developed by DARKMATT3R STUDIOS. Fight enemies and bosses in epic quests for glory! I contributed all the programming and construction of the project and project assets in the game engine:
- AI – Programmed the enemy and boss attack systems. Programmed enemy and boss navigation and waypoint finding.
- Animation – Programmed character and enemy animations.
- Audio – Programmed and mixed game audio and sfx.
- Core – Programmed game manager and loading screen systems. Import and setup all art, environment, props, and other assets.
- Cross-Platform Development – Setup and maintained build pipelines for PC and mobile platforms.
- Engine – Setup and maintained project hierarchy, folder structure, game settings, and engine settings. Performance and optimization for all platforms.
- Gameplay – Programmed user attacks with vfx. Programmed full first scene game loop.
- Graphics, Lighting, & Cinematics – Programmed and setup lighting, materials, shaders, visual fx, and post-processing.
- Input – Programmed player cross-platform control system for mobile and PC
- QA and Systems – Responsible for testing, debugging, tuning, balancing, and git source control.
- Tools – Programmed enemy instantiation system for spawning new waves of enemies.
- UI – Programmed and setup all menu and in-game UI with menu systems.
- Android Demo Available – Demo available now only on Android: Download Demo