HeliHunter is a FREE to play, mobile AR real-time strategy game where players fight from their respective “helicopters” (AR smartphones) to defeat hordes of enemies, collect power-ups, and save the day! I was the sole engineer and contributed all the programming and construction of the project and project assets in the game engine:
- AI – Programmed the hero AI system. Programmed the enemy AI system.
- Animation – Programmed all character and prop animations.
- Audio – Programmed and mixed game audio and sfx.
- Core – Implemented AR framework. Programmed game manager system. Import and setup all art, environment, prop, and other assets.
- Engine – Setup and maintained project hierarchy, file structure, game settings, and engine settings. Performance and optimization.
- Gameplay – Programmed level and enemy spawning systems. Programmed hero and enemy health systems. Programmed building interior and exterior functions. Programmed object spawning and pooling system for in-game collectible items.
- Graphics, Lighting, & Cinematics – Programmed and setup camera. Programmed and setup lighting, materials, shaders, visual fx, and post-processing.
- Input – Programmed mobile control input system.
- QA and Systems – Responsible for testing, debugging, tuning, balancing, and git source control.
- Tools – Programmed custom level creation tool to allow players to build their own levels.
- UI – Programmed and setup in-game and mobile UI systems.
- Android Demo Available – Alpha demo available now only on Android: download demo
- Twitch Live Stream Game Announcement – I personally live streamed the public announcement of HeliHunter on Twitch with a gameplay walkthrough and Q&A.
Created and Copyright © 2018 Vrainiac, Inc.