Pixel Ninjas is a 2D beat ’em up, story-based action RPG game with a moderate focus on boss battles, developed by Geoff Goeres-Hill and DARKMATT3R STUDIOS for PC, console, and even mobile platforms! Pixel Ninjas has currently been accepted into the Xbox developer program and is in on-going development! I contribute the programming and technical development of the project in the Unity game engine:
- AI – Programmed enemy AI system. Programmed boss AI system.
- Animation – Programmed player, enemy, and prop animations.
- Audio – Programmed and mixed game audio and sound fx.
- Core – Programmed game manager and loading screen systems. Import and setup all art, environment, props, and other assets
- Cross-Platform Development – Setup and maintain build pipelines for all platforms.
- Engine – Setup and maintain project hierarchy, folder structure, game settings, and engine settings. Performance and optimization for all platforms.
- Gameplay – Programmed player and enemy health, armor, and weapon systems. Programmed object spawning and pooling system for in-game collectibles. Programmed player “ninja phase” ability. Programmed enemy boss
- Graphics, Lighting, & Cinematics – Programmed and setup camera and camera sequences.
- Input – Programmed player input control system for PC, console, and mobile.
- Network – Programmed internet connectivity and permission setup for multiplayer
- QA and Systems – Responsible for testing, debugging, tuning, balancing, and git source control.
- Tools – Programmed a
- UI – Programmed and setup main menu UI system. Programmed and setup in-game UI systems.
Created and Copyright © Geoff Goeres-Hill and DARKMATT3R STUDIOS 2018.