Stardust is a mobile sci-fi, rail shooter, story-based action game for PC, consoles, and mobile platforms, developed by Geoff Goeres-Hill and DARKMATT3R STUDIOS in Unity. It includes an advanced control system and strong focus on enemy and boss battles. Fight waves of enemies, collect power-ups, and save the galaxy one planet at a time! I contribute the programming and construction of the project and project assets in the Unity game engine:
- AI – Programmed the enemy turret AI systems.
- Animation – Programmed all character and prop animations.
- Audio – Programmed and mixed game audio and sfx.
- Core – Programmed game manager and loading screen systems. Import and setup all art, environment, props, and other assets. Programmed Google play games integration with cloud save and achievements.
- Engine – Setup and maintained project hierarchy, folder structure, game settings, and engine settings. Performance and optimization.
- Gameplay – Programmed countdown and takeoff systems. Programmed object collection and pooling system for in-game collectible items. Programmed player boost system. Programmed point ring system.
- Graphics, Lighting, & Cinematics – Programmed and setup first person/ third person camera and camera sequences. Programmed and setup lighting, materials, shaders, visual fx, and post-processing.
- Input – Programmed advanced mobile touch input control system.
- QA and Systems – Responsible for testing, debugging, tuning, balancing, and git source control.
- UI – Programmed and setup main menu UI system with save and load system. Programmed and setup in-game and HUD UI systems
- Android Demo Available – Alpha demo available now only on Android: download demo
Created and Copyright © 2018 Geoff Goeres-Hill and DARKMATT3R STUDIOS. All Rights Reserved.