Super Jetman is a 2D action-adventure game with a basic control system and fun game mechanics, developed by Geoff Goeres-Hill and DARKMATT3R STUDIOS for PC, console, and mobile platforms. Traverse dangerous caves on distant planets before your oxygen runs out to find the resources needed to refuel your rocket and make it back to Earth!
- AI – Programmed enemy AI systems.
- Audio – Programmed and mixed game audio and sound fx.
- Core – Programmed game manager and level system. Import and setup all art, props, and other assets.
- Engine – Setup and maintain project hierarchy, folder structure, game settings, and engine settings. Performance and optimization for all platforms.
- Gameplay – Programmed player physics. Programmed object spawning and pooling system for collectibles. Programmed power-ups, traps, doors, and switches.
- Graphics, Lighting, & Cinematics – Programmed and setup camera and lighting.
- Input – Programmed player PC, controller, and mobile touch input control systems.
- QA and Systems – Responsible for testing, debugging, tuning, balancing, and git source control.
- UI – Programmed and setup main menu UI system. Programmed and setup in-game UI systems.
Created and Copyright © Geoff Goeres-Hill and DARKMATT3R STUDIOS 2018.